[Homemade Quantum Computer NMRQCP] Music made with a quantum computer
Hello! I'm a KOSEN student taking on the challenge of developing a quantum computer using a homemade Earth's Field NMR (EFNMR) system.
This time, I tried making some Quantum Music.
Music made with a quantum computer?
Quantum Music is music created using the principles of quantum mechanics or the calculations of a quantum computer. It expresses the physics of the invisible microscopic world as "sound" that we can hear.
Two Approaches to Quantum Music
Sonification of Quantum Phenomena
Physical data such as "superposition", "entanglement", and NMR signals are converted into sound waveforms. This allows you to intuitively experience the quantum world through your ears.
Generation via Quantum Algorithms
By applying the probabilistic calculations of quantum computers, patterns such as chords and rhythms are generated. This creates unique melodies that neither humans nor AI can produce.
I Tried Making Quantum Music!
This time, among these approaches to Quantum Music, I actually tried making a track using the sonification of quantum phenomena.
I composed the track by loading data generated in Python into GarageBand.
You can listen to it from the link below.
- Daily experiment notes and code: Available on my GitHub repository (nmr-qc-project)
- Real-time development scenes and oscilloscope waveforms: Posting on X (formerly Twitter)
If you are wondering things like "Will it really work?" or "How do you generate waveforms?", please bookmark this blog and follow me on X!
コメント
コメントを投稿