[Notice] Moving Future Development Logs to Zenn: From AI to My Own Words
Hello! I'm a KOSEN student taking on the challenge of developing a quantum computer using a homemade Earth's Field NMR (EFNMR) system.
Future Updates
To be honest, because I was short on time when creating the foundational articles for this blog, I used AI to help structure some of my writing.
From now on, I have decided to write the development articles entirely in my own, living words.
Moving to "Zenn", a Platform for Engineers
Accordingly, to share deeper and more technical development documentaries, I will be moving my main updates to "Zenn", a platform dedicated to engineers.
The past Blogger articles will remain here exactly as they are, serving as an archive of my trajectory and foundational explanations.
From now on, please keep watching the future of this quantum computer development on Zenn!
- Zenn (Future Main Articles): https://zenn.dev/nmrqcp
- Daily Notes & Code: GitHub Repository
- Real-time Development & Waveforms: X (formerly Twitter)
コメント
コメントを投稿